THE BETTER INDIA HEALTHCARE AWARDS, 2018
“Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity”. – World Health Organization.
AND THEREFORE it is very important to recognize and celebrate best practices and excellence in healthcare sector so that it not only motivates the cultivator but also help others to make more efforts to increase quality and standards. These recognitions highlight, recognize and reward their ability to steer their objective through turbulent times, apply the best of the professional modules to manage and keep their missions afloat. These awards, as a hallmark of excellence are not only a defining moment for the winners, but also intend to inspire others towards bigger and better achievements.
The Better India Healthcare Awards, 2018 have been instituted by Today Research & Ratings Network to recognise and honor the Innovators, Leaders and Achievers of the healthcare fraternity for their excellence, reputation and exemplary work in the sector. The initiative is to felicitate individuals, organizations and institutions for their tireless efforts towards increased quality, safety and innovation in improving healthcare delivery at large. The Better India Healthcare Awards, 2018 are the authoritative awards giving recognition to those who have made a difference and created an edge above peers. The recipients of these awards are the professionals who epitomize strength, ingenuity, knowledge, foresight and who drive the growth of the healthcare sector with their vision and inspiration.
The Better India Healthcare Awards, 2018 are proposed to be organized on October 7, 2018 (Sunday) in New Delhi, wherein the awardees will be honoured with an award certificate and a memento by personalities of national repute.
DATE, TIME & VENUE :
October 28, 2018 (Sunday)
12:00 noon onwards
The Park, New Delhi
The names of the Chief Guest and other esteemed guests are mentioned in the invitation e-mailer. Further details and profile of the guests will be shared only upon request. Please drop an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91-120-4107771, +91-8448096740, or +91-8448096745
Hospitals & Clinics
- Best General Hospital
- Best Hospital in Secondary Care
- Best Multi-specialty Hospital
- Best Super-specialty Hospital
- Best Single-specialty Hospital
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Mental Health / Psychiatry
- Yoga & Naturopathy
- Best Innovation & Research in Healthcare
- Best Hospital for Medical Tourism
- Best Hospital for Wellness & Healthcare
- Best Hospital for Equipment
- Best Hospital for Equipment
- Best Ayurveda Centre
- Best Acupuncture Clinic
- Best Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
- Best Dental Clinic
- Best Sex Clinic
- Best Diagnostic & Imaging Centre
- Best Pathology Laboratory
- Best Homeopathy Centre
- Best Physiotherapy Clinic
- Best Plastic Surgery Clinic
- Best Indigenous Pharmaceutical Company
- Best Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
- Best Bio-Pharmaceutical Company
- Best Pharmaceutical R&D Company
- Best Pharmaceutical Brand
Educational Colleges/ Institutions
- Best Undergraduate Medical College
- Best Postgraduate Medical College
- Best Undergraduate Dental College
- Best Postgraduate Dental College
- Best College for Nursing
- Best College for Physiotherapy
- Best Ayurveda College
- Best Veterinary College
- Best Agriculture College
- Best College for Biotechnology
- Best Institution for Healthcare Studies and Research
Medical Technology Companies
- Best Radiation Oncology Company
- Best Imaging Company
- Best Home Dialysis Solutions Company
- Best In-Vitro Diagnostics Company
- Best Emerging Medical Equipment Company
- Best Emerging Medical Consumables Company
- Best Sterilization Services Company
- Best Wound Management Company
IT & Healthcare Delivery Companies
- Best Innovative Healthcare Delivery Company
- Best Dialysis Service Provider Company
- Best Diagnostic Service Provider Company
- Best Wellness Service Provider Company
- Best Hair Restoration Service Provider Company
- Best IVF Service Provider Company
- Best Healthcare Service Provider Company
- Best Healthcare Insurance Company
- Best Clinical Research Organization
- Best Biotech Company
- Best Pharmaceutical Company
- Best Nutrition Supplement Company
- Best Medical Devices Company
- Best Healthcare Retail Company
- Best Healthcare Marketing Company
- Best Healthcare IT Application Company
- Best Ultrasound Equipment Company
- Best CT Scan Equipment Company
- Best Laparoscopic Devices Company
- Best Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Company
- Best Blood Glucose Monitoring Device Company
- Best Sleep & Respiratory Devices Company
- Best Medical Publishing Company
Healthcare Professionals/ Specialists
- Allergy & Immunology Specialist
- Andrology Specialist
- Anaesthesiology Specialist
- Brain Surgeon
- Brain Injuries Specialist
- Cancer Specialist
- Chest Specialist
- Cosmetic Surgeon
- Dental Surgeon
- ENT Specialist
- Eye Specialist
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- General Practitioner
- Geriatric Medicine
- Health Research
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- IVF and Fertility
- Medical Publishing
- Mental Disorders
- Obstetrics and Gynaecologist
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Otolaryngology (KN.T.)
- Pain Management
- Plastic Surgeon
- Skin Specialist
- Spine Surgeon
- Yoga & Naturopathy
Medical and Pharmaceutical Excellence
- Medical Devices & Equipment
- Radiology & Imaging
- Laboratory Equipment
- Surgical Equipment
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmacognosy, Indigenous drugs, Herbal formulations and Phytochemistry
- Pharmacology and Toxicology, Clinical Research & Pharmacovigilance
- Biopharmaceutics, Pharmacokinetics and Drug Metabolism
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance
- Biotechnology and Bio-therapeutics
- Hospital, Community and Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Education and Professional Pharmacy
- Drug Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Pharmacoeconomics and Pharmacoepidemiology
- Plant & Machinery for Pharma Production
- Lab Equipments, Instruments, Lab wares
- Pharmaceutical Bulk Drugs, Intermediates & Formulations
- Clinical Research Organizations
- Contract Manufacturers
- Excipients & Additives
- R&D, Quality Control, etc.
- Infrastructure & Accessories
- Bio- Pharmaceuticals
- Hospital Equipment
- Research & Developments & Standards
- Environment & Pollution Control
- Safety Equipments
- Software for Pharma Industry & Management
Beauty & Fitness
- Diet and Nutrition Clinics
- Bath and Body Products
- Gym and Fitness Centres
- Salon, Spa, and Beauty Clinics
- Yoga and Spiritual Centres
- Blood Banks
- Eye Banks
- Oxygen Supply Services
- 24 hrs. Pharmacists
- Emergency Service Providers
- Excellence in Nursing
- Excellence in Veterinary
- Excellence in Auxiliary Healthcare
- Excellence in Allied Health Sciences
- Teaching, Research and Development in healthcare
- Life Time Achievement Award
- Healthcare Leader/Entrepreneur of the Year
- An Award Certificate and a Trophy of Excellence
An Award Certificate and a Trophy of Excellence will be awarded to all the winners by the distinguished guests at the award function.
- Press Releases & Media Coverage
Full coverage in Online Media, Print Media and Magazine Partners. Press Releases and Media Coverage in esteemed newspapers, thousands of websites and social networking sites such as Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Marketing, Branding and Promotion
Marketing, Branding and Promotion of all the awardees through various modes of digital marketing.
- Copyright Benefits
Copyright to use Today Research and Ratings Network (TRR Network)’s trademark/ logos, award images, etc. on website, business cards, brochures, official communications and other promotional collaterals.
- On‐the‐spot Photograph, Photographs and Videos
One (1) on‐the‐spot photograph receiving the award certificate and trophy. A DVD containing all the photographs, award images, logos, chief guest’s speech, media coverage to be sent to the postal address of the awardees (within 15 ‐ 21 days).
Note: Display of all the images and videos on the Facebook page and website of the company (within 3‐7 days).
- Any Individual, Institution and Organization (Indian) who are engaged primarily in providing healthcare services may participate for the Better India Healthcare Awards, 2018.
- Participants and winners of the earlier editions of these awards may also participate this year.
- Related family members of the award management, award panel, sponsors and partners of the awards will not be allowed to participate in the Better India Healthcare Awards, 2018.
- The final eligibility of the applicants will be subject to the terms and conditions, discretion and approval of the management.
APPLICATION & SELECTION PROCESS
- The nomination forms are invited from the potential applicants throughout the country by various modes of communication.
- All the nominations received are verified under each category as to their alliance with the terms and conditions of these awards.
- The nominees may be contacted for any additional information as and when required.
- The nominations are then subjected to extensive survey and field visits to validate the authenticity of the data and information provided in the nomination form.
- Primary and Secondary research by an independent market research agency appointed by TRR Network Private Limited.
- All the valid nomination are scrutinized on various parameters and shortlisted for further evaluation.
- The major parameters include but are not limited to: Qualification & Professional Experience, Infrastructure & Facilities, Market Presence & Competition, Growth & Profitability, Quality & Operational Excellence, Financial & Business Acumen, Innovation & Novelty in Services, Ingenuity & Imagination, Sustainability & Environmental Awareness, Job & Impact Potential, Client/Customer & Industry Feedback, Use of Technology & Trends, Efforts for Risk & Setback Mitigation, Previous Awards & Achievements etc.
- The shortlisted nominations are further reviewed with respect to their category and level.
- Final selection of the awardees is done by the Award Panel. The Award Panel’s decision on selection of the final awardees shall be final and binding on everyone.
- The awardees shall be contacted by the management to inform them of their final selection to the Better India Healthcare Awards, 2018.
- The awardees shall be invited to attend the event with their friends and family.
- At the event, the awardees shall be honoured with an award certificate and a memento by the chief guest/ guests of honour.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Nomination form and process is free of cost.
- The Nomination Entries shall be accepted in English only. Incomplete and inaccurate nomination forms shall be disqualified.
- A nominee can fill up the nomination form for one or more categories at a maximum of two different levels.
- The management has the exclusive rights to reclassify the nomination forms from one category and/or level to another at its discretion. This shall not be contestable by any means of manner.
- If any information provided in the nomination form is found to be incomplete, wrong, misleading or inaccurate, the nomination shall be disqualified at the sole discretion of the management.
- All the nominees are advised to understand all the terms and conditions of the company and the awards.
- By participating in these awards, all the applicants agree to abide by and be bound by all the terms and conditions.
- The management shall try to contact the nominees on the best effort basis by any means deemed appropriate. In the event, a nominee cannot be contacted by any such means, his/her nomination may be disqualified from the process.
- The nominees agree to give their full consent unconditionally to the management to share any information provided by the nominees with agencies working with them with respect to the Better India Healthcare Awards, 2018.
- The nominees further irrevocably authorize the management to use the data and information gathered during the nomination process. This shall be the property of the management which shall be entitled to use the same in any manner which it deems appropriate.
- The nominees warrant and represent to the management that all data, information, and other intellectual properties shared with the management during the nomination process are solely owned by them and do not infringe upon any other individual or institutional rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights).
- The nominees shall be completely responsible for handling any infringement or alleged infringement and shall indemnify the management from any claims, costs or damages from infringement or alleged infringement or the defence of a claim or any costs payable thereof.
- There shall only one awardee in a particular nomination category and/or level. However, at the discretion of the Award Panel and in an extremely rare and unavoidable situation, there may be more than one winner in any particular category/ level.
- The nominees shall understand and agree that merely participating in these awards does not entitle them to an award or to any other form of consideration.
- Upon final selection, the nominees shall be required to a pay a nominal fee. The fee so charged by the company is for the branding/ marketing/ sponsorship services which are being provided by company to all the final awardees along with the award and memento.
- The venue, date, time and the chief guests/ distinguished guests of the Better India Healthcare Awards, 2018 may be changed/ extended/ rescheduled for any such reasons and exigencies which are not controllable at the hands of the company.
- The award title, certificate, logos, images, trade names, trademarks and copyrights are the intellectual property of the TRR Network Private Limited.
- The awardee shall be given a right to use such intellectual properties, however, any misuse thereof may hold the awardee liable for damages and/or other penal action.
- The awardee shall be responsible to hold and maintain the confidentiality of all data or information of the Better India Healthcare Awards, 2018 as well as the in its strictest confidence.
- The awardee shall not carry any activity that may bring ill-repute to the awards and the company and strictly abide by its rules and policies.
- The award certificate as well as the award title shall be valid for one (1) year from the date of declaration of the Better India Healthcare Awards, 2018.
- The decision of the management in relation to the interpretation of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be final and binding on the nominees and other parties.
- The management will have the final say on all matters relating to the Better India Healthcare Awards, 2018 and the same shall be binding on all the nominees and other parties.
- The management reserves the right to, at its discretion, withdraw or amend or add to the Terms and Conditions of these awards at any time, with prospective or retrospective effect, and does not take responsibility for any loss or damage that any individual or Institution may suffer as a result of participating or attempting to participate in the Awards, the Awards being withdrawn or its Terms and Conditions being amended.
- Any dispute relating to these awards at any stage shall be subject to arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and the venue of Arbitration shall be New Delhi. The dispute shall be decided by a sole arbitrator appointed by the TRR Network Private Limited.
The Award Panel includes a diverse range of views, backgrounds and literary experience necessary to deliberate the merits of all nominations. The diverse qualifications and specialties of the Award Panel provide fairness and neutrality to the awards. The Award Panel will decide the final awardee in each category at its discretion and the decision of the Award Panel shall be final and binding.
- Today Research and Ratings Network invites your participation to the Better India Healthcare Awards, 2018.
- Kindly fill this nomination form online and submit the same.
- Alternatively, word file of the nomination form may be downloaded and the filled-up form may be e-mailed to us.
- All required fields must be filled up correctly and completely.
- Last date for submission of the Nomination Form is September 15, 2018.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
By filling and submitting the nomination form, I declare that I have read and understood the Application and Selection process and the Terms and Conditions of the Better India Healthcare Awards, 2018. I hereby agree and accept the same in entirety. I further declare that information provided in the nomination form is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.